Workshops, RPYT & CEU Classes
Chakra Sound Meditation Workshop
Sunday, February 10 2019
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Brought to you by Transitions Yoga
Workshop will be held at
Theo Art School
1810 Schafer St, Bismarck
$40 presale | $45 at the door
Are you curious about how sound meditation can help you achieve focus and re-engage your “true self”.
“If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration” -Nikola Tesla
The Chakras are an intricate energy system that communicates with our bodies glandular functions. The importance of developing the Pranic Energy Body connection with Chakra balancing involves initiating the subtle energy body via yoga and meditation. This can be accomplished with sound meditation to help focus working with the specific Chakras and developing our subtle energy bodies ability to “oscillate” with an external sound catalyst.
This workshop is designed to be accessible by all levels of yogic and meditative pursuits and will cover the following subjects:
• Sound meditation theory involving both esoteric and analytical approaches.
• Spinal Pranayamic breath via Shushumna visualization.
• Chakra energy point stimulation via visualization and “brushing / stirring” techniques.
• Chakra Bija Mantra toning and optional Mudra exercises.
• Breath Awareness, focusing Mantra, and optional 3rd eye “lock”.
• A live 1 hour Chakra sound meditation. Students will have an opportunity to either lay in Svasana, or sitting meditation to include optional Chakra visualization, Mudra, and 3rd eye lock.
You will leave this class with the ability to practice, and develop your own personal meditation practice. All students will receive a high resolution 1hr long Himalayan bowl Chakra meditation and “cheat sheet” with Chakra descriptions, Mudra, and Mantras.
For an audio preview of the sound meditation go to